- To provide high quality news, weather, health and lifestyle information, music and entertainment, sports, community events, and a forum open to all for the discussion of issues of interest to the greater Evansville community.
- To provide a diversity of programs designed to educate, inform, and entertain.
- To develop a strong, personalized consultative relationship with our advertisers, to understand their needs and to provide creative solutions and results that exceed their expectations.
- To provide outreach initiatives, which consist of connecting with local organizations, both non-profit and for-profit, in order to promote use of its facilities, services and resources for the betterment of the community
- To provide students with an educational opportunity to experience all facets of a radio station’s operations in a realistic setting and to prepare them for a future career in broadcasting.
- To provide a stimulating and rewarding working atmosphere for our management and staff so as to inspire pride in their accomplishments and in the station’s continued growth and success.
- To adhere to the regulations of the Federal Communications Commission.
WEOA 98.5 FM & 1400 AM is an Urban format with a distinct style and class, featuring the hottest Hip Hop and R&B artists.
Our goal is to deliver targeted programming and audience through a diverse portfolio of music, talk, sports, local/national news and weather.
By providing hands-on programming input and ongoing music research from our experienced support staff, we are dedicated to being your radio station of choice and #1 for Today’s R&B and Old School.
WEOA’s music library is a result of constant research. In conjunction with music testing and research, we develops qualitative profiles of the target audience, allowing us to better understand our listeners’ lifestyle and purchasing habits.
WEOA draws a Primary Audience of 18-34 (Seconday 35-44) year-old females that likes to invest in family, home, leisure and their careers.
WEOA 98.5 FM & 1400 AM plays the best mix of Hip Hop and R&B music, from artist such as:
- ALICIA KEYS
- BRUNO MARS
- KENDRICK LAMAR
- CARDI B
The WEOA Difference
• Premium, 24-Hour Targeted Programming
• Major Market Talent
• Music Research
• WEVV 44 News & Weather