Promotions/Advertising Sales Position
Company: BLS Entertainment, Inc.
Location: Evansville, IN
BLS Entertainment, Inc. is seeking a full time Promotions and Advertising Sales expert available for immediate hire for WEOA – 98.5 FM/1400 AM. The applicant needs to be energetic, conscientious, motivated and extremely organized. If you can help lead WEOA to reach its’ fullest promotions and advertising potential in the market, please send your resume to the address below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue, increase audience & engagement, grow email database.
- Responsible for the creation and management of all online promotions, including contests, deals, ballots, and cards, and will be involved in all promotions from inception to deployment.
- Responsible for creating a high-level strategy for how promotions fit into our company.
- Negotiate promotional marketing agreements with advertisers.
- Coordinate all aspects of audience engagement campaigns.
- Implement and execute procedures to maintain efficient tracking of radio promotion materials including station agreements, winner releases.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and promotional pitch documents.
- Assist in the planning of live broadcast events and promotional press junkets.
- Meet with customers, develop meaningful relationships, develop promotional ideas, achieve sales goals, research co-op opportunities and present ideas to management and customers.
- The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years promotional and/or media sales experience.
- Self-starter who is dependable, detail oriented, able to think on their feet, energetic and displays professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company.
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail are required.
- Thorough familiarity of all social media platforms.
- Previous experience in radio and/or television is valuable.
- Excel at new business development, and have a passion for selling our packages.
- Able to multi-task and work effectively while demonstrating strong communication(oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license; clean driving record is a MUST.
- Flexible schedule, with the ability and willingness to work varied weekday hours and weekends.
- Can work well independently and as an integral part of the team.
- This position will offer a base salary with potential for bonuses and other incentives based on achievement of revenue and other goals.
Interested candidates should send resumes to:
915 Main St, Suite 001, Evansville, IN 47708